Monday 2 March 2015

BeautyFix xo

Like always i wheeled into Superdrug and i couldn't stop myself from buying some makeup! While being off and not being able to work i love taking my time and trying out different makeup looks and watching videos and reviews on all different types of makeup. 


The first thing i really wanted to get where some eye shadow sticks. I have seen loads of beauty gurus
 raving on about them and that most makeup brands are starting to bring them out. The first brand i wanted to try where the Barry M, eye shadow Pencil in NO.2 (£3.99). Its a beautiful gold color and looks lovely on the inner tear duct as it just pops! As like all eye shadow pencils they are lovely and creamy and so just glide on! I then seen that GOSH had brought out some, called forever eye shadow stick (£5.99)! All the colors are a metallic shade and waterproof and when they mean waterproof they mean it i found them so hard to get off. I got two colors the first one being light copper and then plum, my favorite is the plum as it has some gorgeous gold and silver specs of glitter, i think i like these two better than the Barry M and I am defiantly going to go back and get all the other colors. 

left to right- Barry M, Light Copper and Plum

I have also being loving a nude/brown bold lips, so i wanted to try and find a good lip combo. The week before i went to Sheffield and so had to have a little look at the mac counter, i picked up this beautiful brown lipstick with gold tints in 'O'. To make it stay on for longer i wanted a nude lip liner i just went with a cheap natural collections one in 'almond' as it does the job! I also seen Barry M where doing a new lip product called a Gelly Lips which is just like lip crayon, i love the shine they give you and they had some really pretty colours.


Left to Right- Gelly lips, lip liner, MAC lipstick 

When doing your makeup it is important to have a good foundation and at the moment i have been loving my two new foundations. I wanted on which had full coverage so i decided to take the leap and finally get a MAC foundation! I went with Studio Fix Fluid in NW13, I really like this foundation as it does make my skin flawless and quite matt. The only bad thing can say about it is its smell it kind of reminds me of paint but i can live with that i think its a defiant must for everyone's makeup collection. I also really wanted to try the new maybelline dream flawless nude as i have heard so many good reviews and omg it is amazing! When you put it on your skin it feels so silky and soft, it also gives me pretty good coverage to but still has that natural look to it! I would defiantly recommend getting this if you like your foundation to be really light as its brilliant and for only £5.99 a bargain. I went with the lightest shade which is still a little dark for me but still works great! Very impressed

Lets talk contour! 
I have been desperate to try both of this contour products the first is the BeautyUK contour pallet it is three cream to powder shades to help you achieve flawless contour and i can defiantly say it does i love the too brown shades as they are not orange like i find most contour colors the lightest shade is great to highlight and to tidy your eyebrows up! At only £3.99 I think it is better than some high end products.


  I also wanted to try the Sleek  Face Form palette in Light it is great dupe for the Urban Decay contour pallets and also the blusher which is included in the pallet is a fab dupe for Nars - Orgasm. I think the highlight and blusher in this palette are so pretty and perfect for a Spring makeup look. I like the consistency of the powders as they feel pretty silky. I also bought a bronzer highlight from Superdrug for only 99p and i am so impressed it looks really good when the light catches it on your cheekbones defiantly well done Bodycare! xo



Check out my blog next time for some book reviews :) 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment