Tuesday 24 March 2015

Paloma Faith Concert

Hey its's been a while but i have been having a bit of a hard time with my frame and so didn't really feel like talking, but don't worry i am back on track! And going to see one of the most beautiful human beings ever such as Paloma Faith really helped! My boyfriend and I went to see her at Newcastle Metro Radio Arena on the 14th April and i can honestly say she was the best performer i have seen so far. 
The tickets where a very reasonable price and the disabled seating could not have been better, we where in block 103 and we got a chair for Nathan to sit on and then a space for my wheelchair. I was worried about going in my wheelchair as the concert was sold out so i thought i would struggle moving around, however i was so surprised everyone one from the staff and just other Paloma Faith fans where very helpful with opening doors and telling me where to go.
The supporting act where called Vintage Trouble and even though we had never heard any of their music they where still really good and just easy to listen to and watch! They where on from 8 till about 9.

 
 And then came out Paloma I don't think i can even describe how good she looked! The best thing i liked about her was how down to earth she is and she believes everybody should express there own voice! She sang 15 songs and then did a encore of another 3 songs, you defiantly got more than your money worth, i didn't want her to stop! I think my favorite song she performed would have to be New York as it is one of her first songs she ever did, everyone new every word!
Over all i would most defiantly see her again and i know am even more obsessed with her than i already was xo


No comments:

Post a Comment