Wednesday 25 February 2015

Tips to stay positive

Hey guys :)
This is a bit of a random post today but i hope it helps anyone who is reading this! While dealing with PFFD, disability or any struggles in your life it can be hard to keep positive and remember all the good things that may be happening in your life. Here is just a few tips that i have found to be helpful!
I love having positive quotes and pictures around me to help me keep motivated. The small things in life mean the most and just sticking up a picture of where you would like to go on holiday or your dreams and ambitions will help you stay focused and help you achieve them. 

My favorite quote of all time, right next to my biggest inspiration Katie Piper xo 
 For example i have some happy quotes i keep around my room to read for when i am having a bad day with my frame. I also have a picture of the Eiffel Tower as my mum and dad have promised me that when my surgery is over they will take me and my boyfriend back to Paris. By knowing this it makes every crappy day or pain worth while :)
I bought all my cards from Paperchase for about 60p each.
You are all beautiful xo
http://www.paperchase.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment