Thursday 11 December 2014

Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

The other day me and my mum went to the Metro Centre and i thought it looked so pretty with all the decorations and it really made me feel Christmasy and festive eeeeeek :) We had any amazing shopping tip and defiantly spent a lot of money on things that i probably dont need... but needed.


To also get in the festive mood i wanted to spice my room by decorating my window so people can see it all christamsy from the outside and inside! I was going to get a light up santa but i thought its a bit basic and also expensive so instead i went to my local pound land and bought white snow spray, snowflake adhesives and a Merry Christmas banner (which i decide to put downstairs as it was to long for my window :( everything was a £1 obviously its pound land so would defiantly recommend for a cheaper decoration idea.

This was the finished result im very happy with it :)


Its Christmas time in the ford household eeek


Hope you enjoyed guys, see you soon :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment