Wednesday 10 December 2014

SLEEK: makeup review

So the other day me and my friend Abby went into town just to go to m&s cafe and get something to drink, i got like the most amazing hot chocolate and Abby had a diet coke and is was all very good! Until we decided to go look at makeup which is our biggest downfall in life!! I didn't want to buy to much but i knew i had to get a lil someit someit ;) So i had my eye on the Sleek Highlighting Palette in Precious Metals and they finally had so then i was like well if i spend £10 i get a free matte lip gloss so i also bought a lipstick oops!


Highlighting palette - £9. 99
Lipstick True Colour - £4.99
Matte Me lipstick - £4.99





Here is what the products look like out of there packaging.



I was really impressed with the highlighting palette as you get quite a lot for your money when you think that one highlighter can be £20.00. And in this palette you get four different highlighters, three them are a creamy consistency and the darker of the shades is more of a powder consistency. The palette also comes with a brush but in my opinion i dont think it is very good and i usually use my fingers to apply and creamy makeup products. Also the shades are so pretty and are noticeable when the highlighter hits the light and looks so good! 

The next product i got was the true colour lipstick in cherry, which is a super pretty colour for winter as it is the perfect dark red. I love the feel of this lipstick as it just glides on so easily i would say you need to use a lipliner with this lipstick just make sure it dosn't smudge and go everywhere and also to keep the lipstick last longer. 
left side - lipgloss 
right side - lipstick (darker in person)


My last item was the matte me lipstick which is called Fandango Purple it is more of berry purple than a true bright purple but still looks nice and is great for winter. I didn't really like the wand it came with as it was long and awakard but okay. It defiantly was matte and almost was a bit drying on the lips so i did apply a clear lip balm over the top just so it didn't bleed into my lips. Even though it was drying i did like the colour on my lips and also got some complements so i would buy in other colours :) 

Hope you enjoyed my review and liked the products xo

No comments:

Post a Comment