Friday 7 November 2014

Back in hospital :(

So everything was going fab I was active with my frame on and I was shopping loads it was all going to plan!! My physio was going good and i had a really good knee bend I also was actually doing everything the doctors where saying for once ;)

And then this happened a week and a bit a go I started getting absolute agony in the thigh of my leg this is because of my lengthening process , I stopped sleeping and ended up watching a lot of crappy night time TV it started getting till about give in the morning when I would go to sleep for just a couple of hours! And then the pain started getting worse I was in tears and could not get comfortable i was taking every painkiller under the sun and nothing was working I started to get really fed up. The mind set of my last frame started to come back of a shitty just give up place, I had to snap out of it and stay strong to help I read articles on the steps charity website ;)
So this morning I decided I couldn't put up with it any more and am now sat back in my home Sheffield children's hospital they are trying to get my pain under control by trying different painkillers I just wish I was at home but I know this is the best place for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment