Thursday 12 February 2015

Touch Nail and Beauty

Hey everyone i am now addicted to getting my nails done! This is only the second time i have had acrylic nails done and i am just in love :) I am one of them people that when i do my nails at home i never give them long enough to dry and then they start smudging and leaving a trail of polish on anything i touch, this is why i love getting my nails professionally done its just so much more relaxing and easier. Especially with me having my frame on at the moment its a nice treat to get done and makes you feel like you are getting pampered. Its the perfect pick me up!

I get my nails done at Touch Nail and Beauty. They are amazing and everybody is so nice the business is run by husband and wife, Lauren and James. They are such lovely people and i already feel like i have been going there for ages. Lauren who does my nails, i love having a chat with her i feel like its a free therapy session where i can talk all about my leg and things, she even gave me some styling tips for my crutches ;) The salon is gorgeous inside and being the only salon where i live to have wheelchair access it is just perfect and i would highly recommend to anyone!

A full set of acrylics cost £35 and then for infills it is £20.                                        
https://www.facebook.com/pages/TOUCH-NAILS-AND-BEAUTY/133649466674488?fref=ts

My first pair of acrylics

My beautiful white new acrylics :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment