Friday 17 October 2014

Not sure what call this ...

my new dress i bought my new dress i bought

The other day i jumped on m y mobility scooter and hit the town shopping! And yes i said it MOBILITY SCOOTER i go round town on one of these speeding and almost crashing as much as it is a bit embarrassing i just hold my head up high and say to myself i am making this look cool!

i got a couple of bits and bobs sorry the quality of the pictures are not very good i take them with my phone and am hopefully getting a camera for my birthday eeek.

Burgundy midi dress- Topshop Burgundy midi dress- Topshop

Off the shoulder stripey top - Miss selfridge Off the shoulder stripey top - Miss selfridge

Amazing furry cardigan - Miss Selfirdge, my fave piece at the moment Amazing furry cardigan - Miss Selfirdge, my fave piece at the moment
Chockers both from Miss Selfridge Chockers both from Miss Selfridge

New Gosh Palette New Gosh Palette

Here is everything i used to create my makeup look today! Here is everything i used to create my makeup look today!

my make up for today i was kind of inspired by Kendal Jenner as i love her nudish plumb lips at the moment :)  Kendal Jenner inspired makeup look. I am in love with her nude, plump lips!!! Kendal Jenner inspired makeup look. I am in love with her nude, plump lips!!!  my make up for today i was kind of inspired by Kendal Jenner as i love her nudish plumb lips at the moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment